COLLECTION BOOT CAMP WEBINAR
Disputes and Bankruptcy
CAC Sponsored Webinar
Surviving the War on Disputes and Taking Bankruptcy Hill
The second of three CAC Boot Camp Sessions is a 90 minute lunch time webinar, focusing on a variety of collection techniques:
- How to respond to disputes
- Turn disputes into an advantage that will actually benefit both your consumer and your client
- Negotiating identity theft and red flag rules
- Recover monies after a General Denial lawsuit
- How to respond to a bankruptcy
- Defusing consumer claim landmines
This session will be lead by CAC President and owner of Credit Bureau Associates, Kelly Parsons-O’Brien along with CAC’s MAP attorney, June Coleman.
The cost is $49 per location for CAC Members and $99 per location for non-members.
PDCflow will follow up with articles and materials via email in the weeks following the webinar regardless of attendance.
This Webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, September 6th from 11:30 am – 1:00 pm PST
Complete the form to get Collection Boot Camp Registration information and to receive an overview on each session from PDCflow.