A better eSignature alternative to DocuSign
Looking for a cheaper alternative to DocuSign?
$40 a month and as low as $0.10 per send.
As a DocuSign alternative, PDCflow makes it easier for teams to collaborate on sending and tracking e-sign documents for less. No user limits. No template limits. And you can add embedded payment requests to any document workflow.
- $40 a month.
- Only pay for what you use.
- Volume discounting available for organizations that need to send a large number of esignature and payment requests.
- No extra costs or hidden fees to access APIs for integration.
No Account Restrictions
- Set up unlimited users to send and receive documents, esignatures, photo uploads, and payments.
- Send via email and SMS.
- Request photo attachments, such as driver’s license, passport or insurance cards.
- Request payments with or without a document through email and SMS.
- Use bulk sends through an easy CSV upload.
- Create unlimited templates and lock down based on user, location, or groups.
- Have the ability to deposit into multiple accounts.
Why customers choose PDCflow over DocuSign
Send documents, capture esignatures, and collect payments all in one workflow. Send requests by email or SMS. You only need one tool for your digital communications, esignatures, and payments.
Send in Bulk
Sending bulk messages to customers is easier than ever with PDCflow. Simply upload your list and send your notifications to up to 5,000 customers at one time.
Support when you need it
Onboarding, personalized training, and prompt support responses from our in-house Customer Success team.
PDCflow vs DocuSign comparison
Pricing is not based on users.
Everyone across your organization can have access to documents, esignatures, payment requests, and reporting.
Pricing is based on users.
The amount of users who can access the software is limited without package upgrades.
- Easy CSV/Excel bulk upload.
- Can send bulk messages with simple API integration.
- Inaccessible/difficult to use bulk options.
- Can be difficult for users to navigate.
- Only available with an enhanced plan.
PDCflow addresses many communication needs:
- Document sends with or without signature required.
- Stand-alone signature without document.
- Photo (ID) uploads
DocuSign only addresses document needs:
- Does not offer other types of communication requests.
Easier payment requests:
- Send one-click payment requests – no document required.
- Payment portal included with payment services. Can be matched to your company’s colors and branding.
Limited payment requests:
- Can’t request a payment without including a document.
- No payment portal.
- PDCflow has several payment partnerships for both credit card and ACH processing services.
More customizable SMS:
- Clarify the purpose of the SMS with the option to including a description of the communication request alongside the recipient's name and company name.
No SMS customization:
- No customization options available for DocuSign SMS.