- HIPAA Compliant
- UPTIME Achieved
- SOC 2 Compliant
- LEVEL 1 Compliant
FEATURES FOR A DIGITAL WORLD
Use software that does more to get you paid. Capture important patient details with email and SMS smart requests.
- Send Documents
- Send Payment Requests
- Gather Legally Binding Signatures
- Request Photo Uploads
Simplify and improve performance
Set up unlimited users and templates
Make self-pay easier
Track Flow email and SMS requests
Stay HIPAA compliant and reduce risk
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
Reduce the time from registration to patient payment collection.
- Create Custom Workflows
- Accept multiple payment methods
- Allow flexible time frames
- Pull a detailed audit report
Create a one step workflow
- Eliminate the need for multiple softwares to send a contract or invoice, capture a signature, and collect a payment.
- Reduce time and money spent on follow up for incomplete customer transactions.
- Speed up business processes and cash flow. Don’t wait for the check to come in the mail.
- Increase office efficiency with custom templates.
- Capture insurance and billing information
- Know patient payment responsibility
- Give patients easy self-pay options
- Access detailed reporting
- Understand your payment data
- Patients opt in to SMS or email communications at first touch – registration.
- Set up one-click Flow requests for staff so they can capture patient insurance and billing information.
- Request patients to upload photo IDs and insurance card images.
- Include a payment form to capture bank account or credit card information. PDCflow verification service automatically confirms payment data accuracy, tokenizes, and stores it for future use.
Verify insurance eligibility
- Use patient registration forms and insurance information gathered from Flow requests to determine insurance eligibility before visits.
- Determine the approximate patient responsibility and communicate it to the patient prior to treatment.
Provide flexibility and convenience
- Accept payments online, over the phone, POS or through web chat and mobile devices.
- Offer a variety of payment methods. ACH, credit card, HSA and flexible spending accounts.
- Set up recurring payment schedules and enable self-serve payment options by balance owed: pay-in-full, pay-in-4, or payments of a minimum amount.
- Add custom and personalized QR codes on billing statements. Patients only need to scan, click, and pay.
- Send a bill through email and SMS so patients can see a breakdown of what they owe after insurance, then make a payment in the same workflow.
Pull audit reports and track the progress of Flow requests
- Patients and staff can access a detailed audit report or receive one via email after a Flow request is completed.
- Report includes: Dual authentication, date/time stamp, method of delivery (email address and/or cell phone number) and a legal wet signature.
- Retrieve at any time. Audit reports are stored for seven years.
- Track the progress on all Flow requests. Know when a request was received, opened, completed or disputed.
- Use organizational hierarchy to track transactions by department, location, or group. Set up multiple merchant accounts based on your business structure.
Track payment performance
- View payments and Flow totals in one place. Read consolidated reporting with daily, monthly, or yearly totals on a single report.
- Simplify end-of-the-month number-crunching. Teams now have better visibility over their account activity, including payments and Flows.
- Spot trends and anomalies in payments by monitoring transaction totals over time.
- Filter Flow totals by employee or origin so management can learn more about Flow Technology usage and monitor success rates.
A fully customizable and comprehensive billing solution for your business. Call 1.877.732.4814
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC?
One system for all your digital payment, esignature, document,
and photo workflows
- Recurring Payments
- E-Bill Presentment & Payment
See how PDCflow can work for your business
Don’t just take our word for it.
Set up better payment communication workflows
Modernize the Patient Financial Journey: Where, Why and How
If you receive a bill months after a service, how likely are you to remember what it’s for? WhatRead Blog Post