SECURE, HIPAA COMPLIANT ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND PAYMENTS
Software to shorten the healthcare revenue cycleCALL NOW! 1-877-732-4814
Control HIPAA compliant electronic communications with your patients
Patients opt in at first touch - registration.
- Securely communicate via text or email.
- Send patient registration documents electronically.
- Private and HIPAA compliant with dual authentication.
- Receive a photo ID and photo of insurance card electronically along with registration documents.
- Process insurance eligibility verification prior to appointment.
- Communicate patient cost and request payment via text, email or chat prior to appointment.
Collect more payments. Collect payments faster. Report on all payment activity from one platform.
Simplify your accounts receivable reporting.
- Segment reporting by location and/or department.
- Include all payment channels - POS, online, IVR, recurring, text, chat, credit card, ACH and cash.
- Shorten the time from date of service to date of payment with our secure flow technology.
- Provide a consistent branded experience with your patients online. Use your logo. Customize with your brand colors.
PDCflow is your complete Accounts Receivable Payment Hub
How does it work?
Create custom workflows based on your ebilling and payment needs
Set up the options you need - send by email, text message or both, send a detailed eBill, request a signature on a document or payment, request a photo ID, and request a payment.
Accept multiple payment methods through multiple channels
Take credit, debit cards and ACH payments online, over the phone or through POS, IVR and mobile devices.
Allow flexible time frames for payment completion
Give your patients minutes, hours or days to review the eBill and complete the payment form.
Pull a detailed audit report
Report includes: Dual authentication, date/time stamp, method of delivery (email address and/or cell phone number) and a legal wet signature.
Take HSA and Flexible Spending Account debit and credit cards
Take all major card brands including American Express.
Integrate with your EMR systems
Open APIs allow you to integrate for payment posting automation without compromising payment security.
Patented Secure Entry Overly technology keeps your payments secure.