SECURE PAYMENT PROCESSING FOR LAW FIRMS
Streamline your billing and payments. Send invoices and payment requests for your clients to review and pay in just a couple of clicks.CALL NOW! 1-877-732-4814
Send your digital invoice with payment link directly to your client’s mobile device.
Make it easy for your clients and get paid faster.
- No log in requirements.
- No redirects to a payment page.
- No paper statements to keep track of.
- Securely send your invoice with a payment link in one easy workflow.
- Your client reviews the invoice, enters their payment method and amount, and sends the payment back to you – all in just a few clicks.
Offer a seamless, branded payment experience for your clients.
Customize your free cloud-based online payment portal.
- Provide a consistent experience with your clients online. Brand with your corporate identity using custom colors and your logo.
- Increase the speed and amount of payments your firm receives with secure online payments available 24/7.
- Free up office staff to do more complex tasks by offering a way clients can serve themselves.
Limit your PCI scope. Increase your payment security.
Use a Level 1 PCI compliant payment processor with patented secure entry overlay technology.
Reduce the costs and hassle of being PCI compliant.
Present yourself to clients as a secure, compliant choice for payments by using PCI-PA certified software.
PDCflow is your complete Payment Hub
Why choose PDCflow for your payment hub?
Create custom workflows based on your ebilling and payment needs
Set up the options you need – send by email, text message or both. Send a detailed eBill, request a signature on a document or payment, request a photo ID, and request a payment.
Accept multiple payment methods through multiple channels
Take credit, debit cards and ACH payments online, over the phone or through POS, IVR, and mobile devices.
Allow flexible time frames for payment completion
Give your consumers minutes, hours or days to review the eBill and complete the payment request.
Pull a powerful audit report
Report includes: Dual authentication, date/time stamp, method of delivery (email address and/or cell phone number) and a legal wet signature.
Funds are kept separate with a trust and operating account.
Integrate to your software
fast and easy with our open APIs