- HIPAA Compliant
- UPTIME Achieved
- SOC 2 Compliant
- LEVEL 1 Compliant
FEATURES FOR A DIGITAL WORLD
Improve the patient financial experience with Flow Technology's email and SMS smart requests.
- Send Documents
- Send Payment Requests
- Gather Legally Binding Signatures
- Request Photo Uploads
Improve payment collection rates
Send payment reminders
Offer self-serve payment options
Set up any employee to send Flow requests
Stay HIPAA and PCI compliant
Capture insurance and photo IDs
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
Create payment and billing workflows to optimize patient experience.
- Create Custom Workflows
- Accept multiple payment methods
- Allow flexible time frames
- Pull a detailed audit report
Create a one step workflow
- Eliminate the need for multiple softwares to send a contract or invoice, capture a signature, and collect a payment.
- Reduce time and money spent on follow up for incomplete customer transactions.
- Speed up business processes and cash flow. Don’t wait for the check to come in the mail.
- Increase office efficiency with custom templates.
- Create custom workflows
- Enable omnichannel payments
- Set up unlimited users and templates
- Access detailed reporting
- Understand your payment data
Set up the options you need
- Send by email, text message, or both.
- Include billing statements for patient review.
- Request signatures on documents and payment plans.
- Allow patients to upload insurance card images and photo IDs.
- Enable self-serve recurring payment set up for larger balances.
Give your patients the channels they prefer
- Take credit, debit, HSA, flexible spending accounts, and ACH payments.
- Accept payments online, over the phone or through POS, web chat and mobile devices.
- Set up recurring payment schedules and enable self-serve payment options by balance owed: pay-in-full, pay-in-4, or payments of a minimum amount.
- Use customized QR codes to allow patients to pay online.
- Send itemized statements for review with a payment form through email and SMS.
Set up your office for payment success
- Set up unlimited users. Every employee can send Flow payment requests through email and text regardless of department or location.
- Create unlimited templates. Use customized messaging and templates for every stage of the patient billing process.
- Make it easy for your staff by locking down the templates and workflows they need through your admin configuration.
Pull audit reports and track the progress of Flow requests
- Patients and staff can access a detailed audit report or receive one via email after a Flow request is completed.
- Report includes: Dual authentication, date/time stamp, method of delivery (email address and/or cell phone number) and a legal wet signature.
- Retrieve at any time. Audit reports are stored for seven years.
- Track the progress on all Flow requests. Know when a request was received, opened, completed or disputed.
Track payment performance
- View payments and Flow totals in one place. Read consolidated reporting with daily, monthly, or yearly totals on a single report.
- Simplify end-of-the-month number-crunching. Teams now have better visibility over their account activity, including payments and Flows.
- Spot trends and anomalies in payments by monitoring transaction totals over time.
- Filter Flow totals by employee or origin so management can learn more about Flow Technology usage and monitor success rates.
A fully customizable and comprehensive billing solution for your business. Call 1.877.732.4814
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC?
One system for all your digital payment, esignature, document,
and photo workflows
- Recurring Payments
- E-Bill Presentment & Payment
See how PDCflow can work for your business
Don’t just take our word for it.
Set up better payment communication workflows
Improve Patient Experience with the Right Digital Tools
In the past, patient satisfaction centered mainly on care received during a visit. Check inRead Blog Post