Extended Business Offices
- HIPAA Compliant
- UPTIME Achieved
- SOC 2 Compliant
- LEVEL 1 Compliant
FEATURES FOR A DIGITAL WORLD
Send account statements, get esignatures on agreements, and capture secure payments with email and SMS.
- Send Documents
- Send Payment Requests
- Gather Legally Binding Signatures
- Request Photo Uploads
Simplify and improve performance
Set up unlimited users and templates
End self-pay roadblocks
Streamline recurring payments
Track Flow requests
Reduce risk and PCI compliance scope
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
Increase payment success and improve the consumer experience with Flow Technology.
- Create Custom Workflows
- Accept multiple payment methods
- Allow flexible time frames
- Pull a detailed audit report
Create a one step workflow
- Eliminate the need for multiple softwares to send a contract or invoice, capture a signature, and collect a payment.
- Reduce time and money spent on follow up for incomplete customer transactions.
- Speed up business processes and cash flow. Don’t wait for the check to come in the mail.
- Increase office efficiency with custom templates.
- Create custom workflows
- Set up omnichannel payments
- Overcome common payment objections
- Access detailed reporting
- Understand your payment data
Set up the options you need
- Send by email, text message, or both.
- Include billing statements for consumers to review.
- Request signatures on documents and payment plans.
- Allow consumers to upload insurance card images and photo IDs.
- Enable self-serve recurring payment setup for larger balances.
Make it easy for consumers to pay
- Take credit, debit, HSA, flexible spending accounts, and ACH payments.
- Accept payments online, over the phone or through web chat and mobile devices.
- Set up recurring payment schedules and enable self-serve payment options by balance owed: pay-in-full, pay-in-4, or payments of a minimum amount.
- Add custom and personalized QR codes on letters. Consumers only need to scan, click, and pay.
- Send itemized statements for review with a payment form through email and SMS.
Allow flexibility and convenience with Flow requests
- Send statements for review while your staff has a consumer on the phone. They can answer questions in real time.
- Not a convenient time to pay? Send a Flow smart request and allow flexible time frames for completion.
- Give consumers minutes, hours or days to review a letter or statement and complete payments or payment arrangements.
Pull audit reports and track the progress of Flow requests
- Consumers and staff can access a detailed audit report or receive one via email after a Flow request is completed.
- Report includes: Dual authentication, date/time stamp, method of delivery (email address and/or cell phone number) and a legal wet signature.
- Retrieve at any time. Audit reports are stored for seven years.
- Track the progress on all Flow requests. Know when a request was received, opened, completed or disputed.
- Use organizational hierarchy to track transactions by department, location, group or client. Set up multiple merchant accounts based on your client needs.
Track payment performance
- View payments and Flow totals in one place. Read consolidated reporting with daily, monthly, or yearly totals on a single report.
- Simplify end-of-the-month number-crunching. Teams now have better visibility over their account activity, including payments and Flows.
- Spot trends and anomalies in payments by monitoring transaction totals over time.
- Filter Flow totals by employee or origin so management can learn more about Flow Technology usage and monitor success rates.
A fully customizable and comprehensive billing solution for your business. Call 1.877.732.4814
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC?
One system for all your digital payment, esignature, document,
and photo workflows
- Recurring Payments
- E-Bill Presentment & Payment
See how PDCflow can work for your business
Don’t just take our word for it.
Set up better payment communication workflows
Top 5 Reasons Extended Business Offices Fail to Collect Past Due Payments
Working with a client as an extension of their business can be challenging. If you currently runRead Blog Post