Version Date: May 6, 2021
At PDCflow, we respect your privacy. We provide services that allow platforms and users to create, request, and complete customizable transaction workflows which can include electronically signing documents, securely transmitting files, or making payments. In order to provide our Services, we must collect and record information that helps the parties involved prove the validity of the transactions completed. This information includes Personal Data of the persons who are involved in the transactions, the devices those persons use, and the specific details surrounding the transactions completed.
The Website and the Services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18. If you are under 18, we request that you not provide Personal Data through this Website or our Services. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a minor under the age of 18 without parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a minor under the age of 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PDCflow obtains Personal Data about you from various sources to provide and manage our Services. You may be a visitor to one of our Websites, a user of one or more of our Services, or a customer of a user of our Services. In cases where we act as a data processor, your Personal Data may also be governed by a separate agreement between you and a third party that is interacting with our Services on your behalf. If you have questions about this scenario, then you should direct those questions to the user with whom you are transacting, not to PDCflow.
Personal Information We Collect
Scenarios when we collect Personal Data provided directly by you:
PDCflow collects Personal Data from you when you:
- Register or login to your PDCflow account.
- Engage with the Services or visit our Websites.
- Contact PDCflow support.
- Login and utilize the PDCflow Services.
- Fill out a marketing inquiry.
Some examples of the types of Personal Data we collect from you are:
- Identifiers: full name, reference account number, email address, mailing address, phone number, payment data (credit card, bank account, etc.), or electronic signature.
- Commercial information: billing information, products, or services purchased.
- Geolocation: physical location.
The use of our Services requires the collection of this information. If you choose not to provide the data, in most cases you will not be able to utilize that feature of the Services.
Scenarios when we collect Personal Data automatically:
PDCflow automatically collects Personal Data from you and your devices when you use our Services.
Some examples of the types of Personal Data we collect automatically include:
- Device, Usage Information, and Transactional Data. We collect Personal Data about how you use our Services and the computers or other devices you use to access our Services. Examples of this data include:
- IP address
- Geolocation information if you allow access
- Operating system
- Browser type and version
- Usage data
- Transactional data
Scenarios when we collect Personal Data from a third party:
PDCflow may collect Personal Data about you from third parties. Some examples of third parties that may provide Personal Data to us include:
- Third-Party Sources. Examples of third-party sources include marketers, partners, researchers, service providers, and others where they are legally allowed to share your personal information with us. For example, if you register for our Services on another website, the website may provide your Personal Data to us.
- Other Customers. Other customers may give us your Personal Data. If a customer wants you to complete a Flow Request, they will give us your email address, name, or phone number.
Scenarios when we collect Personal Data as a data processor on behalf of our customers:
During the utilization of our Services, we process and store Personal Data on Your behalf as a data processor. For example, when a contract is uploaded to PDCflow and a Flow Request sent to a user for signature, PDCflow acts as a data processor and processes the documents on behalf of the customer in accordance with their instructions. In those instances, our customer is the data controller of your Personal Data and is responsible for most aspects of the processing of your Personal Data. If you have any questions or concerns about how your Personal Data is processed in these cases, including how to exercise your rights as a data subject, you should contact the data controller directly.
PDCflow also collects your personal information to provide and improve our Services and to support our advertising and marketing initiatives.