As a law practice, it’s important to follow rules for how to handle a client’s money. This means keeping funds separate through different lawyer trust accounts and operating accounts. Using multiple accounts to manage these finances can be tricky. It’s essential to have strict financial management practices and payment software that can handle multiple lawyer trust and operating accounts.What is ...
Switch from IVR Payments and Boost Customer Satisfaction
A Strategic Approach to Debt Settlement Campaigns for Tax Season
Why Accept eCheck Payments? How They Work
Use Root Cause Analysis Methods to Improve Policies and Procedures
How to Use QR Code Payments for Your Business
About PDCflowSee all blog posts
Payment StrategiesSee all blog posts
Practical resources to help you
Let us be your guide
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Create Custom Workflows
- Accept multiple payment methods
- Allow flexible time frames
- Pull a detailed audit report
Create a one step workflow
- Eliminate the need for multiple softwares to send a contract or invoice, capture a signature, and collect a payment.
- Reduce time and money spent on follow up for incomplete customer transactions.
- Speed up business processes and cash flow. Don’t wait for the check to come in the mail.
- Increase office efficiency with custom templates.