Take control of your payments and contracts the right way
- HIPAA Compliant
- UPTIME Achieved
- SOC 2 Compliant
- LEVEL 1 Compliant
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
Set up workflows based on your client contract or billing needs.
- Create Custom Workflows
- Accept multiple payment methods
- Allow flexible time frames
- Pull a detailed audit report
Create a one step workflow
- Eliminate the need for multiple softwares to send a contract or invoice, capture a signature, and collect a payment.
- Reduce time and money spent on follow up for incomplete customer transactions.
- Speed up business processes and cash flow. Don’t wait for the check to come in the mail.
- Increase office efficiency with custom templates.
- Create custom workflows
- Set up omnichannel payments
- Create a better client experience
- Access detailed reporting
- Understand your payment data
Set up the options you need
- Send by email, text message, or both.
- Include contracts and billing statements for clients to review.
- Request signatures on documents and payment plans.
- Allow consumers to upload images, such as photo IDs.
- Enable self-serve recurring payment setup for larger balances.
Make it easy for clients to pay
- Take credit, debit, and ACH payments.
- Accept payments online, over the phone or through web chat and mobile devices.
- Set up recurring payment schedules and enable self-serve payment options by balance owed: pay-in-full, pay-in-4, or payments of a minimum amount.
- Add custom and personalized QR codes on letters. Consumers only need to scan, click, and pay.
- Send contracts for review with a payment form through email and SMS.
Provide flexibility and convenience with Flow requests
- Send contracts for review while your staff has a client on the phone. They can answer questions in real time.
- Not a convenient time to pay? Send a Flow smart request and allow flexible time frames for completion.
- Give clients minutes, hours or days to review a contract and complete payments or payment arrangements.
Pull audit reports and track the progress of Flow requests
- A detailed audit report is available for clients and staff to download or email a copy to themselves upon completion of each Flow request.
- Report includes: Dual authentication, date/time stamp, method of delivery (email address and/or cell phone number) and a legal wet signature.
- Retrieve at any time. Audit reports are stored for seven years.
- Track the progress on all Flow requests. Know when a request was received, opened, completed or disputed.
- Set up and track transactions by department, location, group or client. Set up multiple trust and operating accounts based on your firm’s needs.
Track payment performance
- View payments and Flow totals in one place. Read consolidated reporting with daily, monthly, or yearly totals on a single report.
- Simplify end-of-the-month number-crunching. Teams now have better visibility over their account activity, including payments and Flows.
- Spot trends and anomalies in payments by monitoring transaction totals over time.
- Filter Flow totals by employee or origin so management can learn more about Flow Technology usage and monitor success rates.
Why law offices choose PDCflow
Committed to IOLTA account compliance
Better client communications
Use email and SMS to communicate securely and compliantly with your clients. PDCflow seamlessly integrates payment processing, contract execution, and digital communications, so you can focus on what matters most – your cases and client relationships.