Now you can close more deals
No more wasting time following up for payments after you close the deal
74% success rate on completed contracts and payments
The “old” way of needing separate platforms for contracts and payments with limited employee logins doesn’t work
What if your entire team could send contracts for signature and request payments for one low monthly cost?
KEEP BUSINESS MOVING FORWARD
Set up templates based on your contract and payment needs.
- Create custom workflows
- Set up omnichannel payments
- Set up flexible time frames
- Access detailed reporting
- Understand your payment data
Set up the options you need
- Send by email, text message, or both.
- Include contracts and billing statements for clients to review.
- Request signatures on documents and payment plans.
- Allow consumers to upload images, such as photo IDs.
- Enable self-serve recurring payment setup for larger balances.
Make it easy for customers to pay
- Take credit, debit, and ACH payments.
- Accept payments online, over the phone or through web chat and mobile devices.
- Set up recurring payment schedules and enable self-serve payment options by balance owed: pay-in-full, pay-in-4, or payments of a minimum amount.
- Add custom and personalized QR codes on letters. Consumers only need to scan, click, and pay.
- Get online contracts signed and collect payments through email and SMS.
Make doing business easy and secure for your customers
- Allow flexible time frames for Flow smart request completion.
- Give your customers minutes, hours or days to review a contract, sign, and complete the payment form.
- Send online documents with a payment form through email or SMS.
Pull audit reports and track the progress of Flow requests
- A detailed audit report is available for customers and staff to download or email a copy to themselves upon completion of each Flow request.
- Report includes: Dual authentication, date/time stamp, method of delivery (email address and/or cell phone number) and a legal wet signature.
- Retrieve at any time. Audit reports are stored for seven years.
- Track the progress on all Flow requests. Know when a request was received, opened, completed or disputed.
- Set up and track transactions by department, location, group or client. Set up multiple trust and operating accounts based on your business needs.
Track payment performance
- View payments and Flow totals in one place. Read consolidated reporting with daily, monthly, or yearly totals on a single report.
- Simplify end-of-the-month number-crunching. Teams now have better visibility over their account activity, including payments and Flows.
- Spot trends and anomalies in payments by monitoring transaction totals over time.
- Filter Flow totals by employee or origin so management can learn more about Flow Technology usage and monitor success rates.
Give your team the tools they need to close deals fast.
“That was the big advantage to the payment side of PDCflow, because what we were using before did not have an interface where all of the reps could sign in and see who had paid. So all of the payment notifications were going to our bookkeeper by email.
She was having to find out whose client it was and forward off these payment notifications so that the reps would know that they needed to move forward on their work.”
Make doing business easy for your team and your customers.
“What I was most concerned with is how hard is it for our agents to use? How hard is it for our management team to set it up? And once the consumer gets the information, how hard is it to process the payment?
And as of right now with Flow, the check mark is in the easy box on all three of those. It’s easy for us to set it up, it is easy for us to send it out to the consumer, and it’s very easy for the consumer to make a payment.”
Review & Accept
Email Deliverability Rate
SMS Deliverability Rate
Email Open Rate
Email Click-Through Rate
Go from sent to signed and paid faster
- Clients can eSign from anywhere, on any device.
- Each request is customized and secure for your client. No need for user names and passwords.
- Create a cohesive brand experience. Customize your contracts, messages, and payment pages.
Streamline online contract signing and payments
- Use email and SMS.
- Send your payment portal directly to your customers.
- Close contracts faster.
- Clients review, sign their contract and enter a payment with just a few clicks.