[Solution Brief] FLOW Technology for Remote Work Compliance and Security
The COVID-19 pandemic has and will continue to change business operations. The accounts receivable industry is no exception. Debt collection agencies and teams have had to either move staff to work from home or to close their doors.
This change has forced collection managers and operation officers to evaluate the tools and solutions they use to follow compliance guidelines and laws that are in place for third party collections and for payment security.
- The ability to collect payments in a remote work environment without the risk of a data breach.
- Following PCI compliance guidelines in order to protect your business and consumers.
- Adopting new policies and procedures in order to meet compliance regulation for a work from home employee.
Download the FLOW Technology How To and learn how FLOW Technology:
- allows your agents to take payments without seeing or hearing sensitive card data.
- keeps your agents out of PCI scope.
- verifies right party contact.
- increases agent close rates.
- reduces disputes, saving time and money.