[Webinar] Add secure staff assisted payments and communications to your business workflows.
Thursday, September 15 at 1 p.m. ET.
What this webinar will cover
How you approach billing and payment communications with customers can have a big impact on your data security, brand reputation, and even how much money your company is bringing in.
Join PDCflow Product Manager Kristen Makanoa and National Business Development Executive Heather Harris for this 30-minute webinar, Hear No Payment Data, See No Payment Data, Speak No Payment Data: Add secure staff assisted payments and communications to your business workflows.
What you will take away
During this live demo, Makanoa and Harris will show you:
- How staff can collect esignatures and payments from customers while still on the phone, without seeing or hearing any sensitive card data.
- The many ways PDCflow enables your staff to securely communicate with customers to collect payments.
- How simple is it for employees to take one-time payments and set up recurring payment schedules through PDCflow’s software.
- Real success stories from PDCflow customers who have started using Flow Technology for their payment communication workflows.
Don't miss the next live event. Subscribe today!
Who it's for
Businesses, organizations and accounts receivables teams that:
- take payments over the phone
- want to reduce their PCI compliance responsibilities
- want to reduce the risk of payment fraud
- would like to use email and text messaging with their customers to collect payments
About the Panelists
National Business Development Executive
Heather Harris has been with PDCflow for over 10 years and focuses on helping companies strategize and implement a streamlined payment workflow that utilizes digital communications and innovative technology to increase cash flow.
Kristen Makanoa is a customer-focused Product Manager at PDCflow. With a strong background in brand development, design, and marketing, she works with cross-functional and agile teams to launch and continuously improve web and mobile apps. Kristen brings customer experiences to life with action-oriented collaboration and thoughtful project execution.