PDCflow Digital Workflows
Sales/customer success teams who want to collect a signature and a payment on a sales order
- Your average sales orders are for high dollar amounts.
- Your sales orders are complex and need to have sign-off from your customer that the order is accurate.
- You need to collect a deposit or payment in full from customers at the time they commit to a sales order.
What's going wrong
- Staff needs to log into multiple software tools to complete both processes: collecting a signature on a contract and collecting a payment. This leaves room for error, slows down operations, and can erode customer trust and loyalty.
- Customers have to jump through hoops to complete both transactions (signature and payment) causing a frustrating experience with your business.
- Time is wasted on follow-up tasks if both required transactions are not completed at once. You could be delaying services or product fulfillment (and ultimately cash flow).
What you'll need
- Flow + Payments
What you'll do
- Create a one-step workflow to collect signatures and payments.
- Set up a template your team can use over and over with just one click.
- Lock down workflows based on your business needs and for specific users.
- Get real-time notifications when a document is signed or payment is submitted.
HOW YOU'LL DO IT
- Create a one-step workflow
- Send a digital contract and payment request
- Your customer's experience
- Get real-time notifications
Create a one-step workflow
- End the need for staff to log into different software platforms to send a contract or sales order and capture a signature, and then collect a payment or deposit.
- Reduce time and money spent on follow-up for incomplete contracts or payments.
- Speed up business processes and cash flow. Hand off orders for fulfillment faster.
Send digital contracts and payment requests
In this guide, learn how to send a custom Flow template. Your team can send contracts or sales orders with payment requests in just a few clicks.
Start in your PDCflow dashboard view. Choose your contract and payment request template.
- Add your customer’s email address or phone number.
- Upload a PDF of the contract.
- Add the payment amount for the required deposit.
- Click Send Flow.
Your customer’s experience
Your customer receives the email.
- The email From field is customized with your company name.
- The email message is customized with your message for your customer.
- When your customer clicks the link, a unique URL will open so they can view, approve the contract with a legal wet signature, and enter their payment information.
The problems you will solve
- Reduce the chance of staff errors with a one-click workflow.
- Save your staff time and end the need for additional follow-up.
- Provide an easy user experience for your customers building brand loyalty and trust.
- Process orders faster with the knowledge the customer has reviewed and signed off that the order is accurate.
- Increase cash flow with payments collected upon sales order commitments.
Who used it & real-life benefits
“Internally, my team loves PDCflow because it was two separate processes before. We were chasing a lot of things. That was highly inefficient."