California Association of Collectors Webinar
Surviving the War on Disputes and Taking Bankruptcy Hill
The second of three CAC Boot Camp Sessions is a 90 minute lunch time webinar, focusing on a variety of collection techniques:
- How to respond to disputes
- Turn disputes into an advantage that will actually benefit both your consumer and your client
- Negotiating identity theft and red flag rules
- Recover monies after a General Denial lawsuit
- How to respond to a bankruptcy
- Defusing consumer claim landmines
This session will be lead by CAC President and owner of Credit Bureau Associates, Kelly Parsons-O'Brien along with CAC's MAP attorney, June Coleman.
The cost is $49 per location for CAC Members and $99 per location for non-members.
This Webinar was held on Wednesday, September 6, 2017 from 11:30 am - 1:00 pm PST.
Unable to make it?
The PDCflow team put together a series of articles based on the information presented.
PDCflow will be publishing a series of articles based on the information presented in the webinars. To receive notifications when these articles are published, please subscribe to the blog.
We also share this valuable information on our LinkedIn Page. Follow PDCflow to stay up to date.