Ogden, UT – Today, PDCflow announced the newly available self-service payment feature, Payer Created Schedules. Payer Created Schedules are a way for consumers to set up a recurring payment schedule in a self-serve environment, without the help of an agent.
Self-serve recurring payments offer more options to customers who wish to resolve their bills without the help of an associate. Payers can access self-created schedule options in several ways:
- Customers can access your payment portal from your website, which can be whitelabled to your brand and configured to include the payment options, fields, and labels that make it easy for your customers to provide the right information.
PAY IN 4
- Customers can scan a QR code provided on a statement to access your payment portal through a mobile device, directly from their paper bill.
- Companies can send a unique payment link to customers through PDCflow’s Flow Technology. When a customer receives an electronic payment request (Flow smart request) from your business, it can be prefilled with the non-sensitive information you already know, and they can fill in their own sensitive payment details, limiting PCI scope.
“Offering flexible payment options to your end customers means they can choose how to pay you—pay in full, set up four payments, or set up monthly payments,” says Product Manager Kristen Makanoa. “Having control over their options gives customers more confidence.”
Payer created schedules create a better workflow experience both externally with customers and internally with customer service and accounts receivable departments. The feature:
- Offers payment plans to consumers through self-serve channels, capturing more payments – even after business hours and without overburdening staff.
- Reduces the amount of time staff spend addressing basic payment requests, so they can focus on more complex customer needs.
- Boosts customer satisfaction. Offering flexible payment options shows customers you care about their individual needs, leaving them more satisfied after the payment process is complete.
For more information contact sales at 877-732-4814 or visit: https://www.pdcflow.com/recurring-payments/
PDCflow is a payment gateway that empowers organizations to engage consumers through digital communication and payment channels. With patented FLOW Technology, the software gives businesses flexibility and control over the secure delivery and capture of business transactions, including payments, signatures, photos and documents through digital channels.
Flexible and customizable APIs allow platforms to easily integrate, giving their users the ability to accept payments through multiple channels and electronic communication methods while keeping their software out of PCI scope. Integrators save on the cost and time of PCI compliance while still having control over their user experience.
Programming and customer operations for PDCflow’s national client base have been completed in-house in Ogden, Utah, since the company’s founding in 2003. Find out more about PDCflow at https://www.pdcflow.com/.